2011 Lexus CT Hybrid User Reviews
200h Premium shown
- $22,324 - $23,522
- No trim specified for this review
- interior is beautiful and stylish-unique color selections
- rough ride, cost was $5600.00 more than Prius with less options
Purchased As Not Purchased
I actually test drove the CT200h 24 hours before, I actually bought another hybrid vehicle. I wanted to like the CT200h, however, it was smaller that the Prius overall and the overall cost was more than the other three hybrids that I test drove that week. (Avg $6700 more), for the basic Lexus CT200h model.
I am also a lexus owner myself and this model didn't live up to the normal, smooth ride that I expected from the name brand of Lexus.
94 out of 113 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles