2012 Lexus CT Hybrid
200h Premium shown
- Not Available
The 2012 CT Hybrid is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury wagon, available in two trims, the 200h and the 200h Premium.... read more
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 134-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 43-mpg in the city and 40-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Lexus CT Hybrid
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Lexus CT Hybrid also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Lexus CT Hybrid
Most Viewed New Green
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Acura MDX chases plush Lexus RX, plus it can count to seven
The 2014 redesign of the upscale Acura MDX pushes the popular SUV closer toward the class best-selle...Read Full Review
2013 Toyota Avalon offers a luxurious cabin, but not a Lexus ride
In redesigning the large Avalon sedan for 2013, Toyota spiced up the proven recipe by mixing in a bi...Read Full Review
First drive video: Updated 2013 Lexus LS 460 luxury sedan
Since its 1989 introduction, the Lexus LS has steadfastly followed one mission statement: serve as a...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Autonomous Lexus LS shows how smarter cars can be safer
Toyota presented an autonomous safety car today in Las Vegas, based on the Lexus LS, that demonstrat...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles