2012 Lexus CT Hybrid User Reviews
200h Premium shown
- $25,403 - $26,529
- No trim specified for this review
- Outstanding fuel economy, worst average for a tank of gas is 38, best is 52mpg
- needs one more light in back hatch, back seats lack cupholders and don't recline
Purchased As New
One turn of a dial and the sport mode kicks in for zippy accelerating, excellent for merging onto highway, and turn the dial back to maximize fuel economy. Using sport mode to accelerate from a standstill before switching back to eco is actually more fuel efficient, as well as more fun. Driver's seat is very comfortable. Handles very very well, turns great, very smooth ride. Navigation system is very easy to see clearly without reading glasses! Hard to believe, but I am saving a few hundred dollars a month on combined car payment and gas cost over my last Toyota SUV.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles