2005 Lexus ES 330 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Quiet,smooth engine.Comfortable interior.Getting lots of admiring stares!
- Acceleration needs a little improvement.
I love the styling. Can hardly hear and feel the engine while idling. Very smooth ride. We just drove our ES 330 almost 200 miles today and we arrived home relaxed. My son who is almost 6 feet tall said he did not feel cramped while sitting in the back seat. The stereo sounds fantastic. This is a luxulry car at an affordable price compared to other luxury cars in the same category. Life is short, you work hard, and if you can afford this car, go get one, and enjoy life!
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles