2005 Lexus ES 330 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth, comfortable ride, quiet.
- TRANSMISSION, jerks and lurches between 1st and 2nd gears.
Like many others, I am very disappointed with the transmission. And I thought it was my imagination! The inconsistent lurching and hesitation when gears are changing, particularly between 10 - 20 mph is quite annoying. The car is a dog. I would be happy to join a class action suit, who do I contact? How do I bet involved? My dealer explained the same things that others have said here.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles