2005 Lexus ES 330 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- beautiful,comfortable interior, plenty of trunk space, great sound system
- worst hesitation I've felt in any other car I've owned and I don't feel safe due to its hesitation
Everyone said "buy a Lexus", so I did. I bought a one year old 2005 ES330, and it was a big mistake. I need to know that when acceleration is needed that I can trust my car. This car hesitates so much and is bucking at around 20 miles an hour. I don't feel safe driving it because you never know just when you need to get out of the way of another vehicle. I spoke to my dealer's top mechanic, general manager and salesman and was told to use high octane gas and to bring the car in so that they can check it. But, after reading some of the reviews, I feel that I am just stuck with this car for a while. I will get rid of it after one year, and vow to never buy another Lexus again.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles