2007 Lexus ES 350 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy;comfortable in long rides;ventilated hot or cold seats really "hot" or "cool"
- needs an overall full interior lighting; can feel like a boat in parking,back seats don't fold down.
Total surprise good gas mileage considering size of car;car is deceptive-one minute cruising like an old cadillac next, power when needed for passing. We have been consistent Volvo owners from the 1970's 240s-850-S70-S60 2002. Each car about 300,000 miles within 12 years each (100,000 per pass down family member). Bought Volvo when Honda became too big and expensive compared to the Volvo in what you got for a car. Didn't trust Saab's reliability. Wife wanted a change. She wished there was a size between the IS250 and the ES350. Now, if the Lexus will give us 200,000 plus miles with only normal maintenance, then this could be the start of a Lexus dynasty for us.else Volvo would be reconsidered. This winter we will be using snow tires. Let's see if this will perform as well as the Volo s60.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles