2007 Lexus ES 350 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Front seat room, more pickup than one needs, outside appearance is pleasing
- Rides too rough for a Lexus, back seat is for 5'6" and under, interior dash is not up to Lexus stds.
I own a 95 GS 300, and believe my car has more integrity than the new ES 350, including ride, outside noise, luxury (leather), and rear head room. I have test driven the ES 350 four times now and just can't pull the trigger. If you are taller than 5'6", you'll hit your head on the top of the door opening when you get in the back seat. Ouch! Then when sitting in the back seat, my head was 1/2 inch from the ceiling. I'm (6'2"). The GS350 is much better car, with better sound proofing, luxury, appointments, not much better on the head room however, and adding app. 6-8K to the price for the GS, not a great value for the cost, with the exception of retaining its value.
20 out of 24 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles