2007 Lexus ES 350 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- I dirve 400 miles a week and am 5'10", comfort, handles well, dashboard controls well placed
- loud knocking noise, transmission problems, no rear view when backing up
Loud knocking noise from engine, especially when cold. Dealer acknowledges problem, but states that it is normal. Even when I pointed out that the loaner cars do not make that noise they still insisted it is normal. Transmission slips, I was told it was hesitation. I'm not that stupid. I insisted they look at it anyway. They did and told me they fixed it by changing the transmission fluid. Poor service.
The car looks good, but you can't see anything when backing up. I definately reccommend the backup camera. We put the IS rims on it and had the windows tinted. I get alot of compliments. However, I wish I'd bought the Honda.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles