- $36,370 - $39,250
- $34,068 - $36,767
The 2013 ES is a 4-door, 5-passenger SL, available in two trims, the 350 and the 300h.
Upon... read more introduction, the 350 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 268-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. The 300h is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 200-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 40-mpg in the city and 39-mpg on the highway. A variable speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
2013 Lexus ES
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
People that viewed the 2013 Lexus ES also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Lexus ES
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles