2006 Lexus GS 300 User Reviews
- $14,947 - $15,597
- No trim specified for this review
- AWD is awesome, speed incredible, Run flat tires, the wow factor when I hit the
- run flats are expensive to replace, Im not driving a Lambo
My GS 300 AWD now has 47000 miles, "I am in sales" is great the handling, AWD, its really a great car. I have had ZERO problems from the car. Its easy to drive, no weird noises, incredible speed and over 90mph on 270 highway its handles even better. I would definitely purchase a lexus again.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles