2006 Lexus GS 430 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- great fuel economy 26.4 on the road, 20.2 city, handles good, much better car than the 05 E55 we had
- interior plain, GPS voice activated GPS needs help, GPS can not be changed while moving,
A great car, far exceeds the over rated Mercedes E55, AMG we had. That thing stayed in the shop more time than I can remember and had the worst trade in value of any car I ever owned. Constantly plaged with electrical problems. Some people say the GS430 is to slow, but I am sure it will equal a E500 any day. Car is a dream to drive and the heated cooled really work. My only complaint is the GPS system can not be changed while driving and talking to it doesn't seem to work to good either. One of these day I will read the owners manuel to see how to operate it!
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles