2009 Lexus GS User Reviews
350 AWD shown
- $24,559 - $28,921
- No trim specified for this review
- seamless tiptronic transmission, great steering, looks great
- nav. system not helpful around small neigborhood streets
Purchased As New
I love the car. Had gone to look at the IS-F/350 but this car is as quick as the IS-350 and more comfortable. Also, a better value than the BMW 5 series which has confusing controls/I-Drive. (The only BMW 5 w/ more horsepower is the 550 which cost $10k more than a loaded GS460.)
If I had to do it all over again I'd buy the same car.
1 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles