2011 Lexus GS User Reviews
350 RWD shown
- $31,634 - $39,973
- No trim specified for this review
- It is definetly a step up from the GS 300 which I owned previously
- The one big problem I have is the interior molding between the driver seat and the frame.
Purchased As New
This car is an excellent car for those who are looking for the sportiness and luxury all in one. It has nice handling and a quiet ride. I have the AWD 350 and for Chicago winter and inclimate weather, it has been great. I test drove the BMW 3 series and the Infinity Q...but I chose the Lexus GS 350. Nice ride for the price and fully packaged. It is black/black w/mahogany wood grain interior.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles