2013 Lexus GS User Reviews
350 AWD shown
- $47,250 - $59,450
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Fuel Economy,lots of room, great ride,lots of power,xenon lights work great, LED running lights
- A little low and might be hard for some to get in and out of. But really that is it.
Purchased As New
I went from a Volvo S60 T5 to the GS350 and there is really no comparison. The GS has lots of power. 18" wheels look great. The ride is nice and smooth. Has a sport and econmoy dial to change driving performance on the fly. The dash is finished off with nice leather on the top surface. NAV screen is much bigger than most. You can have two different sceens going at once on the screen. The new body style for 2013 is much sportier than previous models. There is not much that I am not thrilled about when it comes to this car. LOVE IT!!!
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Lexus GS also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Lexus GS
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles