2004 Lexus GX 470 User Reviews
Sport Utility shown
- No trim specified for this review
Many things stand out on this vehicle:
- there is not a higher quality vehicle on the planet than lexus/toyota -- it is why others include "free" maintenance (have you seen the quality stats on the MBZ? whoah!)
- it is a VERY capable off road vehicle
- the value on this car tremendous -- ck'd out the X5 pricing?
- more room than X5 or MBZ -- X5 second row seat is like the third row seating of this SUV
- the third row seating is fine for kids and that's all I need it for
- the rear door opening like a side door is very handy -- I break my back on my Navigator pulling down the heavy door
- the standard wheels are ugly so I replaced them with 20" chrome wheels and it looks more like the X5 (I will admit I like the looks of the X5 better but this gets it close!)
- I was able to negotiate $5800 off of sticker from the dealer during their recent annual sales event so they will deal during this time period
- the interior is impeccable
- any SUV is better than a car because they are so practical -- especially for a family
- it can tow my 4500 lb boat too! no need for a garage filling suburban!
7 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles