2005 Lexus GX 470 User Reviews
Sport Utility shown
- No trim specified for this review
- excellent in snow, great acceleration, great response in handling, basic sound system is excellent
- gas tank to small, gas mileage very poor, front seats uncomfortable, rear a/c but no heat
Strong and safe car with tons of gimmicks on it, however, gas mileage is very poor (due to size of engine) and the size of the gas tank means frequent visits to the gas station. Being 6'3" the front seats I thought would be more comfortable and the third row is just a gimmick to sell the car. I've had and will keep the Lexus car in my family but have to admit, a little disappointed by the lack of room compared to a Ford Explorer or even a Buick Rendevouz.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles