2013 Lexus GX User Reviews
- $53,795 - $58,590
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable, quiet, smooth, refined
- horrible fuel economy, under-powered, over-priced
Purchased As New
horrendous fuel economy (I average 15 mpg at best), nearly $100 for a fuel tank of gas, very comfortable road manners, smooth, quiet, engine doesn't have enough power even though its a V8 as I struggle getting onto the freeway. Honestly I wouldn't buy this SUV again bc there are bettery SUVs out there for a lower price
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles