2010 Lexus HS Hybrid User Reviews
- $20,687 - $21,529
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, good air and heat system, heads up display nice touch,
- ride is very non-lexus like, feels like a fancy Prius for a lot more money
Purchased As New
Good over all small hybrid, but definitely not up to lexus standards. you will feel like you are in a custom Prius. Noise level on the highway is unacceptable for a Lexus, even the IS is quieter. The cabin is a little small. the user stalks on the steering column are standard toyota/lexus and are familiar. the steering wheel is all leather, and for the 45K i paid loaded, should have also had the wood trim. My glove compartment will not open. The EV mode is redundant and useless. the premium sound system is from Pioneer and it is rare to find one with Levinson. Over all, this is a miss for Lexus
162 out of 168 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles