2010 Lexus HS Hybrid User Reviews
- $20,687 - $21,529
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Fuel Economy; well appointed, fit and finish excellent, acceleration is good; braking is excell
- Insufficient storage bins, no storage on rear of front seats, glovebox too small for manual and regu
Purchased As New
Coming from a previous IS250 this vehicle needs some acclimation to the controls, navigation etc. But one gets comfortable with all this pretty fast. The ride is taught and the steering (although not overly sensitive) feels better and better as you get the feel of the car. With the exception of poor planning when it comes to storage bins etc, this vehicle feels like a Lexus in every way and the appointments are consistent with that both operationally and in appearance. All the systems are performing as described, the navigation system is great, and in general all the bells and whistles I wanted in this kind of a vehicle are there. I have no doubt that the reliability I have always experienced wiith Lexus products will be the case.
2 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles