2011 Lexus HS Hybrid User Reviews
- $22,864 - $23,813
- No trim specified for this review
- The quiet of an electric vehicle with the power of a muscle car, at half the gas mileage.
- Not for those who equate power with noise and gas vapors!
Purchased As Used
This is a luxury mid -size hybrid for those who do not appreciate the 'wheelbarrel' nature of most compact cars which lack sleek design and beauty. In the city it is quiet and smooth, with no noise or gas vapors. On the highway, it rides like a magic carpet , with excellent power and control. Th e vehicle is heavy, and stands up to the wind and winter weather with stability and control. All at 35MPG av. , which is easily controllable by the driver to over 40+ MPG. And we have driven Jags, Mercedes, BMWs, Lincoln Marks,Caddies etc. etc
7 out of 30 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles