2006 Lexus IS 250 User Reviews
6-Speed Manual shown
- $12,383 - $13,876
- No trim specified for this review
- Both ventilated (so nice during the summer!) and heated seats, perfect all-around sub-compact.
- You must be stopped to program a destination w/ the navigation system (safety reasons).
I recently purchased my Lexus and couldn't be happier! It drives smooth, turning radius is great, and the gas mileage listed on the invoice sticker says it is worse than what it really is- mine actually gets 29.6 miles to the gallon overall (about $44 to fill up w/ premium- not that bad!). Just remember- it is listed in the class of a SUB-COMPACT- so if you are complaining about its size, than look at the ES! This is the whole package- luxury AND sport!
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles