2006 Lexus IS 250 User Reviews
6-Speed Manual shown
- $12,383 - $13,876
- No trim specified for this review
- Both ventilated (so nice during the summer!) and heated seats, perfect all-around sub-compact.
- You must be stopped to program a destination w/ the navigation system (safety reasons).
I recently purchased my Lexus and couldn't be happier! It drives smooth, turning radius is great, and the gas mileage listed on the invoice sticker says it is worse than what it really is- mine actually gets 29.6 miles to the gallon overall (about $44 to fill up w/ premium- not that bad!). Just remember- it is listed in the class of a SUB-COMPACT- so if you are complaining about its size, than look at the ES! This is the whole package- luxury AND sport!
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles