2006 Lexus IS 250 User Reviews
6-Speed Manual shown
- $12,383 - $13,876
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid ride, good acceleration for only 200hp, handsome interior, Back-up camera
- Front wheel brake dust awful, Poor IPOD connection, Serious Blindspots, NAV not worth the money.
Probabaly would not buy this car again knowing what I know now. At first I was thrilled but the novelty wore off quick. The car has a very nice ride, handles ok not great, but the brake dust is a real problem. Blind spots are also VERY bad...Had first accident in 15 years while merging after having car for only 2 months....And the NAV has way to many granny features on top of not being very accurate, especially in Voice Recognition Mode. NOT WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY.
11 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles