2008 Lexus IS 250 User Reviews
6-Speed Sequential shown
- $16,710 - $18,187
- sleek, smooth drive, runs good, lots of features for price
- brakes squeak, back seat small, heavy brake dust
This is the best car I ever purchased. I have had this car for two years and love it!
7 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sexy car, GREAT interior, Nice sound system, excellent handling, Bluetooth w/navi is GREAT!
- Smaller backseat, but WHO buys the car for space? Also, brake dust buildup.
I have the Lexus IS 250 with all the goodies. I am LOVING IT.
Every morning I drive to work and look at all the cars around me, and couldn't be happier. Its nice, handles well, gets good gas mileage, and I haven't had a problem with it. Plus, its darn sexy.
9 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Traction is world class. Flawless tiptronic transmission. Great car!
- Needs a little bit more horse power. 18 inch wheels would be nice as well.
Intereior is top notch. This car handles like a dream. I have an HKS exhaust and a Fujita air intake system which helps the car breath a bit better and also improves the horse power to somewhere around 220 HP.
This is a great car for the female driver as well as the experienced driver who demands a little bit of performance. I can see myself in the IS 350 real soon although i will miss the AWD system.
You won't be disappointed with this car in any way, - 100% satisfied!...read morehide
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Smooth ride, sleek, and styleish
- Personally I don't think it is great for in the country or back roads.
This car is sleek sporty and still sophisticated! I love it so much. It's awsome.
7 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- HD lighting, style, Sirus radio
- rattles, squeaks, rattles, poor Lexus service
You'll need to keep the sound system cranked to hide all the rattles that the dealer cannot repair and Lexus cannot provide tech support.
Spending my days off at the dealer trying to get rattles fix is getting old and Lexus has a care less attitude.
WOULD not PURCHASE this car again becuase of the poor service from my dealer and Lexus. Lexus quality has dropped and it shows!...read morehide
8 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- style, drivedrive smoothness
- rattles throughout the car, lack of customer support
not liking this car after the first 2 months of ownership.
Repeat visit to the dealership because of rat6tles
(Tom Williams Lexus in Birmingham, AL)
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy. Luxury interioir, good exterior look, big lugguge for such a small car.
- Too little room in back
This car is great! I got the one without the navi but shoud've gotten navi because that package also includes alot of other stuff like memorized seats, auto windshield wipers etc. But I am still very happy with it. Even without the navi package it has plenty of features like key less entry, auto climate control, heated and cooled front seats, and more. It has a love it or hate it look but I love it. Good color selection, very nice interior, other than the little back seat space. Only fits 4 comfortably but still not too comfortably. Gas mileage is 21-29 so thats good. Good handling, brakes, and power. Would definitely recommend it!...read morehide
8 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfortable seats, good stereo, looks great, good handling
- No reset button for gas tank mileage, trunk could be bigger, needs split rear fold down seats
Pros- Everyone says the back seats in this car are small but my family is all 5'7 or under so they all fit fine!
Cons- My car came with two different sized tires, the front tires are a different size than the rear, making it impossible to rotate the tires on this car. I plan on figuring out a way around this with a new set of tires when these wear out. They want to charge an extra $750 to install the XM Radio on it but I am going to have it installed someplace else for about $500.
Lexus could include a few more bells and whistles for the price.
Overall I love this car so far!...read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Unbelievable quality!Fit, finish, quality of materials and build quality are the BEST!
- No cons! Excellent value!
Probably the best vehicle we have ever owned! The build and quality of materials is the best in the industry. We drove all the competitors...and the IS was the best hands down. The IS is also a very beautiful design. My wife gets comments everywhere she goes. The interior has the best leather and is the quietest in its class. Lexus has won us over with this vehicle!...read morehide
8 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- This car has amazing handling and is very stable at high speeds.
- The car is loud, the break make noise, the GPS is not that advance, the sound system is good at best
The car has great handling and is very reliable. However, for that price I think the value is not up to paar. It is missing options that should be included such as a mirror-turn signal. The bluetooth is not compatable with all wireless services and because of that there are many options which become unavailable such as the quick-dial screen. I expected the nav system to be top-notch. However, there are many voice commands that it does not pick up and the music is not automatically turned down during the voiced commands. The accelaration is not impressive and neitheris the the gas-mileage....read morehide
13 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles