2008 Lexus IS 250 User Reviews
6-Speed Sequential with All Wheel Drive shown
- $16,710 - $18,187
- No trim specified for this review
- Luxury Sports Car appointments, good handling, good mileage
- Outdated electronics, poor navigation system, rear passenger and trunk space
Purchased As New
Leased a new 2009 IS 250 AWD fully loaded. Nice vehicle, with some minor refinements for 2009 but its still a 2006 technology platform. Navigation system is worse than a $150.00 portable unit - no text to speech, outdated maps, no traffic etc. Poor bluetooth quality. Feature for feature this does not compare well to vehicles such as 2009 Acura TL with AWD.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles