2006 Lexus IS 350 User Reviews
6-Speed Sequential shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Mileage, 306HP, Stylish design, Sporty Sedan.
- Handling could be more responsive, Rear view mirror shakes, Backseat space.
Overall it took me a month of comparing all cars in this price range and in the end I went with the Lexus because of the 306HP and the styling of it. Besides all the accolades that other people have mentioned, there are some cons.
1) Backseat. Why put a backseat in this car when leg room is VERY small, and pretty much useless? Maybe to save on car insurance? It doesn't bother me much since I don't have kids or picking people up.
2) The Rear view mirror shakes a LOT. Any tiny bump in the road will shake the thing. My first car in high school didn't shake as much.
3) This car isn't as agile as other cars in this range... such as the BMW, TL, G35. But it does have the most power going straight line... very responsive in acceleration, just not as much on turns.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles