2008 Lexus IS 350 User Reviews
6-Speed Sequential shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Strong engine, handsome interior, excellent fit and finish
- bluetooth not standard, small rear seat, unable to fully deactivate traction control
I love this car. It is very quick and the overall build quality is excellent. If this car had bluetooth as a standard feature it would be perfect. As it is, to get bluetooth, one would have to get the $2500 navigation package. Minor gripes aside, this is a wonderful car with decent gas milage (the on board computer is registering 20.9 m.p.g).
Oh! it also has a very nice exhust rumble .....(if you listen very close). I am very happy with my selection of the IS350.
18 out of 45 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles