2008 Lexus IS F User Reviews
8-Speed Direct shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Handeling. Nice acelleration. Engine sound. Brakes. Paint.
- Stereo features. Satelite/IPOD interface NOT included.
Ok, I up-graded from an 08 G37 coupe to the new ISF. The G37 was an excellent car with the best interior "gadgets" I've ever used. So far, no regrets. To my surprise, the ISF clearly out handels the G. The acelleration is better than the 330 G, but NOT back breakingly better. The engine sound is terrific and you will love it. The seats are excellent and provide terrific support. Over-all I am very pleased. If you are considering buying this car - you won't regret it!
29 out of 64 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles