2012 Lexus LFA
- Not Available
The 2012 LFA is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, available in one trim only, the Coupe.
Upon... read more introduction, the LFA is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V10, 553-horsepower engine that achieves 11-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Lexus LFA also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Lexus LFA
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Acura MDX chases plush Lexus RX, plus it can count to seven
The 2014 redesign of the upscale Acura MDX pushes the popular SUV closer toward the class best-selle...Read Full Review
2013 Toyota Avalon offers a luxurious cabin, but not a Lexus ride
In redesigning the large Avalon sedan for 2013, Toyota spiced up the proven recipe by mixing in a bi...Read Full Review
First drive video: Updated 2013 Lexus LS 460 luxury sedan
Since its 1989 introduction, the Lexus LS has steadfastly followed one mission statement: serve as a...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Autonomous Lexus LS shows how smarter cars can be safer
Toyota presented an autonomous safety car today in Las Vegas, based on the Lexus LS, that demonstrat...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles