2003 Lexus LS 430 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Powerful V-8 Eingine, Near Slient Engine Sound, Comfortable, Quiet Ride
- Maintain Cost Can Be Costly
Purchased As Used
I purchased this car as Lexus Certified-Preowned and glad I've made this decision. The factory warranty worked out wonderfully. I took it on long trip through desert area and it perform awesome. This vehicle has a lower maintain cost than other luxury cars such as Mercedes Benz, Audi, and BMW. I plan on keeping it for a very long time. Lexus has a reputation with cars that goes beyond 300,000+ miles. The reliability on Lexus cars/trucks ranks at the top.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles