2005 Lexus LS 430 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- To numerous to mention
- Needs:- 60 more horses and a sloped back al la Aston Martin DB9
This is a primo ride and most people will judge this car on 0 - 60
secs, top speed and handling, but that is where it ends.
But the real reason why the Lexus LS430 is on top of it's class is the
way in which it is built. Here are the benefits you will get after buying
a Lexus LS430 2005 model:-
1. Rock Solid Reliability
2. Rock Solid Durability
3. You will never be stranded on the side of the road.
4. No humans involved in the manufacturer of a LS430.
5. One millionth of an inch tolerances. If you are lucky most top end
cars give one thousandth of an inch.
6. Digital Mapping.
7. DRAM Chips (Best in the world).
8. X-Ray verification Quality Control.
9. 0.26 CD - Tested in the same wind tunnel as the incredible
Shinkasen Shisan - the Bullet Train - Top Speed 240 mph.
10. Japanese chips 10 times more reliable than any other countries
11. Only 10% depreciation after 3 years as per Blue Book.
(Jaguar 45%, BMW 25%, MB 20%)
12. Lexus Dealers treat you like Royalty. Some others treat you like
a Jail Bird!!
102 out of 113 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles