2007 Lexus LS 460
L Luxury Sedan shown
- $25,771 - $28,073
The 2007 LS 460 is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in two trims, the Luxury Sedan and... read more the L Luxury Sedan.
Upon introduction, the Luxury Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 380-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The L Luxury Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 380-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 LS 460 is redesigned for 2007.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Lexus LS 460
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles