2008 Lexus LS 460 User Reviews
L Luxury Sedan shown
- $28,991 - $31,595
- No trim specified for this review
- Seriously comfortable ride and cabin, smooth acceleration, advanced technology integration
- Voice recognition NAV system needs some work. Some commands not recognized with clear enunciation.
I would most certainly recommend this vehicle to anyone who is in the market for a luxury sedan. I drove the BMW 7-series and the Mercedes-Benz S 550. In my opinion, the Lexus LS 460 outperforms both vehicles. The technology incorporated into the Lexus is top of the line. With all things being considered, the Lexus was less expensive and delivered more for the money. Service was also a key factor in why I chose the Lexus. I visited several dealerships and all of them were quite helpful. It is a fantastic vehicle!
46 out of 140 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles