2008 Lexus LS 460 User Reviews
Luxury Sedan shown
- $28,991 - $31,595
- No trim specified for this review
- Seriously comfortable ride and cabin, smooth acceleration, advanced technology integration
- Voice recognition NAV system needs some work. Some commands not recognized with clear enunciation.
I would most certainly recommend this vehicle to anyone who is in the market for a luxury sedan. I drove the BMW 7-series and the Mercedes-Benz S 550. In my opinion, the Lexus LS 460 outperforms both vehicles. The technology incorporated into the Lexus is top of the line. With all things being considered, the Lexus was less expensive and delivered more for the money. Service was also a key factor in why I chose the Lexus. I visited several dealerships and all of them were quite helpful. It is a fantastic vehicle!
46 out of 140 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles