2008 Lexus LS 460 User Reviews
Luxury Sedan shown
- $28,991 - $31,595
- No trim specified for this review
- Traded my 2002 LS 430 for 2008 LS 460. I didn't think they could improve but how wrong I was.
- Can not find any on this great car.
This is my third LS and I am very pleased with everything on the car. The hold button that lets you release the brake while in drive at a light is really neat. GPS improved and the fact that you can record CD's on a hard drive combined with the Mark Levison audio is fantastic. Over all the car and the gas milage is super. You could not ask for a quiter cabin and comfortable ride that the LS 460 gives.
59 out of 169 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles