2012 Lexus LS Hybrid
600h L shown
- Not Available
The 2012 LS Hybrid is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in one trim only, the 600h L.
Upon... read more introduction, the LS Hybrid is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V8, 438-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Acura MDX chases plush Lexus RX, plus it can count to seven
The 2014 redesign of the upscale Acura MDX pushes the popular SUV closer toward the class best-selle...Read Full Review
2013 Toyota Avalon offers a luxurious cabin, but not a Lexus ride
In redesigning the large Avalon sedan for 2013, Toyota spiced up the proven recipe by mixing in a bi...Read Full Review
First drive video: Updated 2013 Lexus LS 460 luxury sedan
Since its 1989 introduction, the Lexus LS has steadfastly followed one mission statement: serve as a...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Autonomous Lexus LS shows how smarter cars can be safer
Toyota presented an autonomous safety car today in Las Vegas, based on the Lexus LS, that demonstrat...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles