2002 Lexus LX 470 User Reviews
Sport Utility shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Most Luxurious SUV of 2002, Off-Roading, Technology Ups of the Time, Executive Car.
- Bad Fuel Economy, Lack of Horsepower, Expensive.
Purchased As New
This SUV is Great! It looks good, best at the time. It is great at off-roading. (has hi-n-low adjust, oversize premium tires) Its very luxurious inside (Touch Screen Navigation, TV Screen, Leather seats, bluetooth.) But, the fuel economy is 12/15, and thats pretty bad. I bought mine for $74,000 US Dollars.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles