2002 Lexus LX 470 User Reviews
Sport Utility shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Most Luxurious SUV of 2002, Off-Roading, Technology Ups of the Time, Executive Car.
- Bad Fuel Economy, Lack of Horsepower, Expensive.
Purchased As New
This SUV is Great! It looks good, best at the time. It is great at off-roading. (has hi-n-low adjust, oversize premium tires) Its very luxurious inside (Touch Screen Navigation, TV Screen, Leather seats, bluetooth.) But, the fuel economy is 12/15, and thats pretty bad. I bought mine for $74,000 US Dollars.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles