2005 Lexus LX 470 Sport Utility
There are 8 user reviews for the Sport Utility trim shown below
- Lots of features and very luxurious
- Needs a more powerful engine
Purchased As New
This car is incredible. I love it inside and out, exept when I look under the hood. When we go boating in the summer the engine revs alot and acceleration is poor and there are many SUV's that get around the same MPG but with around 300 HP compared to this 235HP. Nevertheless, a beatiful car
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- All standard and extra features are the best.
- May take a while to figure out all the extras.
This vehicle is the ultimate in SUV driving. I've been driving SUVs since 1979 and this one is like no other. My wife's favorite feature is the lowing of the vehicle, it helps our older family members getting in and out of the vehicle.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- This SUV has everything, LOOKS, CLASS, and COMFORT
- Need more horsepower to stay ahead of competition
I owned this car for the last 6months, before I will write any comments. I enjoyed this car alot, it's a luxury sports suv, not the rugged off road type. very smooth ride and reliable. Although this SUV is strong, but I still think the Lexus needs to increase the horsepower in order to stay ahead of the automotive industry....read morehide
0 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very comfortabe, smooth quiet ride, nice storage in back
- Needs a more powerful engine and could have more leg room in the rear seating area
I have had 2 Lexus SUV's and 2 LS430's. Wonderfully built and so quiet. I am a true Lexus fan and don't think there is a more comfortable, quiet vehicle around.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- very reliable, nice electronic features, quiet ride
- VERY BAD FEUL ECONOMY, not powerful compared to Cadillac Escalsde ESV
Overall, it is a pretty good car because you can keep it for a very long time, but if you want to crank out 70000-80000 you should have a Cadillac Escalade ESV
5 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
over all this is good SUV. i drove many luxury SUV's but none of them runs like this one, but i think compare to other luxury SUV's this one little pricy for the feature's they are offering in this vehical. but this is a reliable car.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- best SUV a little bigger than Mercedes Benz ML 350.
- The best SUV Toyota has built
THE REAL PRICE FOR THIS CAR IN TEGUCIGALPA,HONDURAS IS OF 112,000$ IT HAS 22 INCH OPTIONAL RIMS.
4 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very luxurious, well built, lots of power, fun, roomy
- Gas mileage OK, not great; expensive for SUV class
Overall, I think if you are in the market for a luxury SUV, I would highly recommend the Lexus LX 470, along with it's smaller companion the RX 330 (about $25K cheaper). I recently purcahsed a Lexus LX 470 and think it is the nicest car I have ever owned - the car is so luxurious inside and has so much space. The ride is really smooth and the car has tons of power. I think the car looks a little silly (kinda like the RX 330 which looks like an oblong easter egg), but overall, it's a great car....read morehide
19 out of 29 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
( What's this? )