2007 Lexus LX 470 User Reviews
Sport Utility shown
- Comfortable, reliable, abundant options that are standard and not options like in other SUV's.
- Not great gas mileage, A little more HP would make it perfect
Great car overall. Not great gas mileage, but to be expected with an SUV this size. Best value in terms of price compared to competitors if you add in all the "options" to adequately compared it to the lexus which has all those options as standard. Feels alittle heavy when driving, but has adequate power. No other SUV except the range rover can compare to this SUV in terms of luxury and off road ability. However, unlike the range rover, the lexus is cheaper and is more reliable....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice looks, comfortable, trouble-free
- Poor gas mileage, too pricey, old technology
Lexus didn't keep pace with the times in terms of technology, period. I've seen SUV's at half the price with twice the features.
4 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Vehicle! Comfort, Dependability, Quality, Safe
My 2005 LX 470 now has 88,000 miles. Maintenance to date include regular oil changes, 1 set of tires, and brakes at 50,000 miles. What more can you ask for? Think about it, you buy a Lexus/Toyota for a dependable vehicle that will stay dependable for a couple hundred thousand miles. Dependable is the key word when comparing any other make vehicle! I know people with BMW and Mercedes Benz SUVs that have less miles and major repairs regularly. In the LX 470, you certainly get what you pay for!!!!!!
A Honda Accord plowed into the back of the vehicle recently. The bumper and tailpipe was replaced for $900. The Accord was totalled........
Another thing, the gas mileage is on the sticker when you buy the vehicle. I get between 17 and 19 mpg hwy and 15 city....read morehide
2 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Get the BMW X5, it is better than this high priced Toyota SUV with Lexus name!
- You would think that Lexus has good resale value, when they already build it in the price!
Get the BMW X5 if thinking of a good name SUV with its lower price and good reputation as the ultimate driving machine. Lexus are overpriced and overrated Toyotas with a high price to cover their high overhead in Japan!
28 out of 32 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not worth the high price of $67,000, nor even $56,000 as the Toyota Landcruiser!
- Overpriced, over-rated, overhype, bad MPG, Low power for its rated 265HO, V8!
Not worth the money to spend for a disguised Toyota Landcruiser with a Lexus badge! Even the Toyota is overpriced and over-rated for the price of $56,000. It should be priced around $36,000 and not even off-road capable with all wheel drive! Toyota or rather Lexus must be kidding!
32 out of 34 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfort, quiet, roominess, style
- Navigation System limitations, gas mileage, could use more HP
Navigation System will keep me from keeping this vehicle long term or purchasing another Lexus. Even the passenger is unable to search for directional help or POIs while the vehicle is moving. Don't believe the dealerships when they say there is a work-around or bypass - it isn't true and we believed them.
Love the style, room, and smooth ride. The sound system is great and has plenty of storage. It would be nice to have a split-screen for the Map and Audio to you can change stations while still watching your route. The screen could be recessed more so there is less glare on the screen but it isn't bad....read morehide
33 out of 36 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- IT JUST A TOYOTA LANDCRUISER WITH LEXUS BADGE; SUCH FOOLISHNESS!
- BAD AS THE LANDCRUISER; OLD TECHNOLOGY, WITH LEAF SPRINGS, LUXURY COMEON!
GET THE CADILLAC ESCALADE FOR $57,000 W/ 6.2L V8 403HP @ 13/19MPG OR THE CADILLAC SRX FOR $44,000 W/ 4.6L V8 320HP @ 15/21MPG! THIS WORTH YOUR MONEY, FOR SURE!
109 out of 118 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH THE MERCEDES BENZ GL320
- OVERPRICED, OVERHYPED, OVERRATED, OLD STYLE, OLD DESIGN SUSPENSION
WITH THE NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY, THE LEXUS LX470 WAS LEFT IN THE DIRT. THE LEXUS LX IS A OVERPRICED LANDCRUISER WITH ADDED FEATURES AND IS IDENTICAL TO IT. THE SUSPENSION OF TODAY SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT 4 WHEEL SUSPENSION, NOT LEAF SPRINGS OF THE OLD TRUCKS DURING THE SECOND WORLD WAR AND THIRD IS THE FASCINATION OF THE LEXUS NAME AND FOLLOWS THE EXUBERANT PRICING. UNLIKE MERCEDES BENZ, IT HAD BEEN THERE A 100 YEARS, WHILE LEXUS NAME CAME OUT IN THE 1990'S!...read morehide
110 out of 114 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great convenient features, seats 8, styling okay
- Not enough power, poor towing capacity, looks smallish
I wouldn't buy this car.
It only has 275 HP which is not enough, and only tows over 6 tons. But I like how it seats 8 and has very good gadgets.
But overall I wouldn't buy this car.
Luckly the 2008 version is goning to be better.
77 out of 93 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- A very reliable truck, I owned a 2000, and never had any problems. Just bought a new 2007.
- Seems like lexus short cut the size of the new 2007 verses the 2000, I could be wrong.
The new 2007 Lexus seems like they shrunk the size from its 2000 predecessor. It also feels much lighter in weight. Not to mention the ride seems to feel sportier than luxury. Overall, I feel that they added more gadgets and cut back in size. They should have cut back in the cost.
47 out of 62 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles