2000 Lexus RX 300
Front Wheel Drive shown
- $5,597 - $6,470
The 2000 RX 300 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in two trims, the Front Wheel Drive... read more and the Four Wheel Drive. The 2000 RX 300's closest competitors include the Ford Explorer 4X2, the GMC Jimmy 4 Door, and the Toyota 4Runner.
Upon introduction, the Front Wheel Drive is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. The Four Wheel Drive is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Lexus RX 300
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Acura MDX chases plush Lexus RX, plus it can count to seven
The 2014 redesign of the upscale Acura MDX pushes the popular SUV closer toward the class best-selle...Read Full Review
2013 Toyota Avalon offers a luxurious cabin, but not a Lexus ride
In redesigning the large Avalon sedan for 2013, Toyota spiced up the proven recipe by mixing in a bi...Read Full Review
First drive video: Updated 2013 Lexus LS 460 luxury sedan
Since its 1989 introduction, the Lexus LS has steadfastly followed one mission statement: serve as a...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Autonomous Lexus LS shows how smarter cars can be safer
Toyota presented an autonomous safety car today in Las Vegas, based on the Lexus LS, that demonstrat...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles