2004 Lexus RX 330 User Reviews
Four Wheel Drive shown
- $9,385 - $10,466
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fit and finish, comfort, handling. Good gas mileage for size. Excellent handling.
- Rear visibility can be restricted without rear camera.
I've had a RX330 for 6 months now. My model does not have the adjustable suspension or GPS, but does have pretty much every other amenity. The comfort and performance of this vehicle is amazing and much superior to the RX300. Engine and Drivetrain improvements over the 300 were what really sold me on buying new. Gas mileage is no worse than the Sienna mini van I had and unlike the other Luxury S.U.V.'s the Lexus can take regular grade gasoline.
Excellent vehicle. I've heard complaints about ongoing service costs but have not experienced this.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles