1998 Lexus SC 400 User Reviews
- Fun to drive, awesome sound system, build to last and late 1990's Lexus LF-A.
- No room to stretch in the rear seat, adult will fit but perfect for kids or insurance discount.
Purchased As New
Fun to drive, still get 25 miles per gallon in the highway after over 10 years (21.5 mpg hwy & city), Perfect used car for college bound not high schooler as the power is too much for newbie (290HP + 289 torque). I used to own Toyota Supra and this one moved you quietly and away from speed radar operator....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles