2004 Lincoln Aviator
AWD Ultimate shown
- $6,283 - $7,128
The 2004 Aviator is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the... read more 4x2 Luxury to the AWD Ultimate. The 2004 Aviator's closest competitors include the Acura MDX, the Lexus LX 470, and the Volvo XC90.
Upon introduction, the 4x2 Luxury is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 302-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The AWD Ultimate is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 302-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Aviator is a carryover from 2003.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Lincoln Aviator
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln May Revive Classic Nameplates, But Only For China
Like many automakers, Lincoln has spent the last few decades purging famous nameplates from its rang...Read Full Review
Lincoln reveals MKC compact crossover ahead of LA debut [w/video]
It used to be that if you wanted a luxury SUV, you had to go big. Just look at the first high-riders...Read Full Review
2011 Lincoln MKS Test Drive and Review - Lincoln Throws Down the Gauntlet
Every so often, a car comes along that surprises me. The 2011 Lincoln MKS smacked me in the face, to...Read Full Review
2015 Lincoln MKC Crossover to "Change the Way People Think About Lincoln"
Jim Farley, executive vice president of global sales, service and marketing at Ford Motor Company, p...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles