Luxury Utility Vehicle shown
The 2002 Blackwood is a 4-door, 4-passenger luxury pickup, available in one trim only, the Luxury Utility... read more Vehicle. The 2002 Blackwood's closest competitors include the Cadillac Escalade EXT and the GMC Sierra Denali.
Upon introduction, the Blackwood is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 Blackwood is all-new for 2002.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln May Revive Classic Nameplates, But Only For China
Like many automakers, Lincoln has spent the last few decades purging famous nameplates from its rang...Read Full Review
Lincoln reveals MKC compact crossover ahead of LA debut [w/video]
It used to be that if you wanted a luxury SUV, you had to go big. Just look at the first high-riders...Read Full Review
Lincoln's Luxury Baby SUV Is Priced To Undercut The Competition
The 2015 Lincoln MKC crossover, the second vehicle in Ford's plan to revive the lagging luxury brand...Read Full Review
2011 Lincoln MKS Test Drive and Review - Lincoln Throws Down the Gauntlet
Every so often, a car comes along that surprises me. The 2011 Lincoln MKS smacked me in the face, to...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles