2011 Lincoln MKS User Reviews
- $23,793 - $27,823
- No trim specified for this review
- good looking,comfortable seating'good milage
- rough riding,much road noise
Purchased As New
beautiful car,much tecnolody,great milage,not well sound proofed, much road noise,tire noise,ride is very rough for a luxery car,dealer explained it road rough, because it was not really a luxery car..dealer was poor, never explained the workings of the car.i have only 1500 miles on it,can't wait until i can justify a trade
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln MKC configurator comes alive
Lincoln has already announced most of the trim level and option pricing for its upcoming 2015 MKC du...Read Full Review
Lincoln's second, more traditional, Super Bowl commercial
For its second Super Bowl commercial, Lincoln Motor Company has stepped away from the Max Ernst-ian ...Read Full Review
Lincoln bringing in MKZ Hybrid over rollaway risk
Federal safety standards require that every new car needs to have the brake depressed in order to sh...Read Full Review
Lincoln recycling tree fibers into new MKX armrest
Want to hug a tree, or at least a really small part of one. Then set your arm down on one of those a...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles