2009 Lincoln MKX User Reviews
- $19,089 - $20,291
- No trim specified for this review
- looks good, more hip and leg room than many others
- a bit cheap on the door panels and other trim.
Purchased As New
13 mpg in city avg 12 mph. 20 mpg rural driving avg 45 mph. About what I expected. All systems are good and easy to use unless you are a novice at it. Web site support good for auto reminders of maintenance, SYNC, etc. But, this is not close to Mercedes/Lexus etc and is a bit noiser than the Caddy 2010 SRX.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln MKC configurator comes alive
Lincoln has already announced most of the trim level and option pricing for its upcoming 2015 MKC du...Read Full Review
Lincoln's second, more traditional, Super Bowl commercial
For its second Super Bowl commercial, Lincoln Motor Company has stepped away from the Max Ernst-ian ...Read Full Review
Lincoln recycling tree fibers into new MKX armrest
Want to hug a tree, or at least a really small part of one. Then set your arm down on one of those a...Read Full Review
Lincoln bringing in MKZ Hybrid over rollaway risk
Federal safety standards require that every new car needs to have the brake depressed in order to sh...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles