2013 Lincoln MKX
- $39,575 - $41,525
- $37,597 - $39,449
The 2013 MKX is a 4-door, 5-passenger UL, available in two trims, the FWD and the AWD.
Upon... read more introduction, the FWD is equipped with a standard 3.7-liter, V6, 305-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. The AWD is equipped with a standard 3.7-liter, V6, 305-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Lincoln MKX
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Lincoln MKX also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Lincoln MKX
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln May Revive Classic Nameplates, But Only For China
Like many automakers, Lincoln has spent the last few decades purging famous nameplates from its rang...Read Full Review
Lincoln reveals MKC compact crossover ahead of LA debut [w/video]
It used to be that if you wanted a luxury SUV, you had to go big. Just look at the first high-riders...Read Full Review
Lincoln's Luxury Baby SUV Is Priced To Undercut The Competition
The 2015 Lincoln MKC crossover, the second vehicle in Ford's plan to revive the lagging luxury brand...Read Full Review
2011 Lincoln MKS Test Drive and Review - Lincoln Throws Down the Gauntlet
Every so often, a car comes along that surprises me. The 2011 Lincoln MKS smacked me in the face, to...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles