2013 Lincoln MKZ
- $35,925 - $37,815
- $34,129 - $35,924
The 2013 MKZ is a 4-door, 5-passenger SL, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Hybrid to the AWD.
Upon... read more introduction, the Hybrid is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 188-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 45-mpg in the city and 45-mpg on the highway. A variable speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. The AWD is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 240-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Lincoln MKZ
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Lincoln MKZ also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Lincoln MKZ
Most Viewed New Hybrids
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln May Revive Classic Nameplates, But Only For China
Like many automakers, Lincoln has spent the last few decades purging famous nameplates from its rang...Read Full Review
Lincoln reveals MKC compact crossover ahead of LA debut [w/video]
It used to be that if you wanted a luxury SUV, you had to go big. Just look at the first high-riders...Read Full Review
Lincoln's Luxury Baby SUV Is Priced To Undercut The Competition
The 2015 Lincoln MKC crossover, the second vehicle in Ford's plan to revive the lagging luxury brand...Read Full Review
2015 Lincoln MKC Crossover to "Change the Way People Think About Lincoln"
Jim Farley, executive vice president of global sales, service and marketing at Ford Motor Company, p...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles