2013 Lincoln MKZ
- $35,925 - $37,815
- $34,129 - $35,924
The 2013 MKZ is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Hybrid to the AWD.... read more
Upon introduction, the Hybrid is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 188-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 45-mpg in the city and 45-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The AWD is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 240-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Lincoln MKZ
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Our secret shoppers learn that when you buy a Cadillac or Lincoln, you get a gift!
You'd think that treating yourself to a shiny new $42,000 upscale sedan would be enough of a gift. B...Read Full Review
First drive video: Stylish Lincoln MKZ impresses
The Lincoln brand has been in trouble for years. Lincoln models have been too similar to their Ford ...Read Full Review
Edmunds accuses Ford of tricky tire-switching with their Lincoln MKZ test car
Automakers routinely loan vehicles to media outlets for evaluation, leaving magazines, newspapers, a...Read Full Review
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles