2009 Lincoln Navigator L User Reviews
- $28,956 - $30,921
- The Lincoln Navigator L is very nice, roomy, and fun to drive in.
- Nothing isn't wrong with it. I wish that mpg could be better, but still a great car.
Purchased As New
To me , the car is cool. It detects a lot of things such as a forward sensing system, reverse sensing system, and rain sensing wipers. Its very good to have for road trips with the tvs in the car and seat warmers etc. One thing I really like is the exterior and the interior, especially the trimmed leather seats. I think people should get this car for a large suv...read morehide
17 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,810 - $35,1700 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln MKC configurator comes alive
Lincoln has already announced most of the trim level and option pricing for its upcoming 2015 MKC du...Read Full Review
Lincoln recycling tree fibers into new MKX armrest
Want to hug a tree, or at least a really small part of one. Then set your arm down on one of those a...Read Full Review
Lincoln bringing in MKZ Hybrid over rollaway risk
Federal safety standards require that every new car needs to have the brake depressed in order to sh...Read Full Review
Lincoln's second, more traditional, Super Bowl commercial
For its second Super Bowl commercial, Lincoln Motor Company has stepped away from the Max Ernst-ian ...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles