2009 Lincoln Navigator L User Reviews
- $28,956 - $30,921
- The Lincoln Navigator L is very nice, roomy, and fun to drive in.
- Nothing isn't wrong with it. I wish that mpg could be better, but still a great car.
Purchased As New
To me , the car is cool. It detects a lot of things such as a forward sensing system, reverse sensing system, and rain sensing wipers. Its very good to have for road trips with the tvs in the car and seat warmers etc. One thing I really like is the exterior and the interior, especially the trimmed leather seats. I think people should get this car for a large suv...read morehide
17 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln May Revive Classic Nameplates, But Only For China
Like many automakers, Lincoln has spent the last few decades purging famous nameplates from its rang...Read Full Review
Lincoln reveals MKC compact crossover ahead of LA debut [w/video]
It used to be that if you wanted a luxury SUV, you had to go big. Just look at the first high-riders...Read Full Review
2011 Lincoln MKS Test Drive and Review - Lincoln Throws Down the Gauntlet
Every so often, a car comes along that surprises me. The 2011 Lincoln MKS smacked me in the face, to...Read Full Review
2015 Lincoln MKC Crossover to "Change the Way People Think About Lincoln"
Jim Farley, executive vice president of global sales, service and marketing at Ford Motor Company, p...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles