1999 Lincoln Navigator User Reviews
- $3,088 - $4,128
- No trim specified for this review
- nice smooth ride with lots of space looks great with oversized rims
- i had to change out the air suspention from the rear and install coil springs the air bags give out
Purchased As Used
over all i like my navigator it has a great look i have mine with 22 inch rims that give it an awsom detail like i said in the cons my air suspention gave out but i installed coil spring from a ford expedition and other than that just with a nice tune up and man they have great power wich responds with speed whenever i need i over all i am happy with my suv and its all you would expect from lincon
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln MKC configurator comes alive
Lincoln has already announced most of the trim level and option pricing for its upcoming 2015 MKC du...Read Full Review
Lincoln recycling tree fibers into new MKX armrest
Want to hug a tree, or at least a really small part of one. Then set your arm down on one of those a...Read Full Review
Lincoln bringing in MKZ Hybrid over rollaway risk
Federal safety standards require that every new car needs to have the brake depressed in order to sh...Read Full Review
Lincoln's second, more traditional, Super Bowl commercial
For its second Super Bowl commercial, Lincoln Motor Company has stepped away from the Max Ernst-ian ...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles