1999 Lincoln Navigator User Reviews
- $3,088 - $4,128
- No trim specified for this review
- nice smooth ride with lots of space looks great with oversized rims
- i had to change out the air suspention from the rear and install coil springs the air bags give out
Purchased As Used
over all i like my navigator it has a great look i have mine with 22 inch rims that give it an awsom detail like i said in the cons my air suspention gave out but i installed coil spring from a ford expedition and other than that just with a nice tune up and man they have great power wich responds with speed whenever i need i over all i am happy with my suv and its all you would expect from lincon
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln May Revive Classic Nameplates, But Only For China
Like many automakers, Lincoln has spent the last few decades purging famous nameplates from its rang...Read Full Review
Lincoln reveals MKC compact crossover ahead of LA debut [w/video]
It used to be that if you wanted a luxury SUV, you had to go big. Just look at the first high-riders...Read Full Review
Lincoln's Luxury Baby SUV Is Priced To Undercut The Competition
The 2015 Lincoln MKC crossover, the second vehicle in Ford's plan to revive the lagging luxury brand...Read Full Review
2015 Lincoln MKC Crossover to "Change the Way People Think About Lincoln"
Jim Farley, executive vice president of global sales, service and marketing at Ford Motor Company, p...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles