1999 Lincoln Town Car
- $2,827 - $3,425
The 1999 Town Car is a 4-door, 6-passenger luxury sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Executive... read more to the Cartier. The 1999 Town Car's closest competitor is the Cadillac DeVille.
Upon introduction, the Executive is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 205-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. The Cartier is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Lincoln Town Car
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln May Revive Classic Nameplates, But Only For China
Like many automakers, Lincoln has spent the last few decades purging famous nameplates from its rang...Read Full Review
Lincoln reveals MKC compact crossover ahead of LA debut [w/video]
It used to be that if you wanted a luxury SUV, you had to go big. Just look at the first high-riders...Read Full Review
Lincoln's Luxury Baby SUV Is Priced To Undercut The Competition
The 2015 Lincoln MKC crossover, the second vehicle in Ford's plan to revive the lagging luxury brand...Read Full Review
2015 Lincoln MKC Crossover to "Change the Way People Think About Lincoln"
Jim Farley, executive vice president of global sales, service and marketing at Ford Motor Company, p...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles